Pages

Tuesday, May 12

Dem Times

when on you ride to work monday you ded and you not sure why but you did ride two hours and a half day before and den not eat cuz you run around doing tings instead and eat like rabbit when you go home so maybe you not all the way ded and maybe half ded so you eat a pile of ham for lunch and also go home and soak in epsom salts with beer and archer and squeezylegbag and sleeping in and hoping today will be better day but also not so sure cuz sometimes when you ded you ded but you hope dis not one dem times

3 comments:

jkeiffer said...

See? Just when I think I will remove you from my feedly, you post something like this. I know all your posts can't be or don't have to be gems, but this one works. Thanks! Bean Der Done Dat

Anonymous said...

Dem be it... When I'm bored, I sit in a pile of salt. I'm building a waterfall in my backyard. So, when I'm done riding... I'll sit in the hammock and contemplate my navel listening to the waterfall... peaceful dem will be.

Anonymous said...

give us a summary of yur stuff... I want ta know how many bike yah got... what works, what just sucks big bannanas... what yah love.
do you have a vibrator etc...