Pages

Thursday, March 26

My Junk is Strong

This is a junk pile:

This is a junkyard:

This is a junk mile:

Selene says there's no such thing as a "junk mile."  I beg to differ.

I wrote a lot more but then deleted it.  I know my miles are junk, but they're my junk.  I don't like my junk.  I don't hate my junk.  I just collect it and do whatever I can with it.

And look what you can make outta junk:

I rest my case.

Pre-registration for the Tour duh Charlotte ends tonight.

If you wait until the day of to register, you're throwing away $10.  If you have that kinda money to waste, I suggest you register online today and give me your spare money on Saturday when you see me.  I will buy beer with your money and then we can share that beer.

TIA

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What gearing do you typically run on the fastest bike in the world?

dicky said...

Winter = 48X19
Spring = 48X18
Summer + 48X17

and then swap back to winter gears after the "Season" is over

Anonymous said...

wish I could cross the border, I would go to that race in heartbeat...

looks cool!

junk miles eh, every mile counts...